Re: CULT:Favorites

From: Irisacher@aol.com

In a message dated 11/25/99 2:54:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lcmiller@televar.com writes:

<< Greetings:
    I've been lurking and appreciating the lists, but today is "turkey day"
 and, with kids, grandkids & great grands, I no longer do the turkey
 thing, so took time this AM to make a list.

<snip>

 A great many of my Iris came as a result of purchase & sharing in the
 Columbia Basin Iris Society which has existed since 1955.  Thru the
 years I've accepted anything that was offered and which I didn't already
 have,

<snip>

 Just have to stop.  There are so many more I'd like to include,
 especially the older ones, but better not.  You will hate me for such a
 long list.>>

No, no, Lorraine--THANK YOU for sharing your list....I'd happily read about
more.  It is a privilege to hear comments from someone who has been
evaluating these things for a while.
Am looking forward to seeing a few of these in my own garden!

Dorothy Stiefel
IrisAcher@aol.com
Dryden, NY