Re: CULT:Favorites

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/25/99 2:54:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lcmiller@televar.com writes:

<<  Just have to stop.  There are so many more I'd like to include,
 especially the older ones, but better not.  You will hate me for such a
 long list. >>

Lorraine, please accept my special thanks for your list. I was telling Donald
privately that while one hoped the commercial growers might speak, one really
could understand it if they chose not to since they might create impossible
demand and other potential problems for themselves. I'm happy you decided to
share such thoughtful and valuable information with us.

The HIPSource Annual Mailing is in the mail.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
HIstoric Iris Preservation Society

       GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 9.9 Fixed & NO annual fee! Apply online today!