Re: CULT: Why I purchase what I do

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 11/25/99 1:52:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
irises@senet.com.au writes:

<< Since I've now got very seriously into breeding, I always try and justify
 exorbinate purchases on the grounds "I need it for my breeding program",
 justify to myself that is, who ever fully tells their partner exactly how
 much all those lovely new irises cost. I really don't even like to think too
 much about it, myself. >>

Hi Colleen,

This is where I have an advantage over many of you.  My husband, Tony, and I
are partners in growing irises and most everything else.  We jointly decide
what irises to buy.  Many times they are for breeding, but many are just
because we like them or they are in our local or regional auctions and sound

Dorothy Willott