Re: TB:CULT: Disappearing Seeds, for

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: HIPSource@aol.com
>
>If you get any chill

would you call 24F a chill?

>there you could just sow them in little pots of potting soil

All that I have now is the damp desert soil, with my car broke down
i'm unable to get to lancaster to buy any, plus the car used up my
money anyway.

and i don't are put the pot in the ground, as the elm ree oots will
gow up into the pot and istroy anyhing in it.

lasted eyord.

The Lone Sidewalk Astronomer of Rosamond.