Re: TB:CULT: Disappearing Seeds

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/25/99 11:49:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
starlord@QNET.COM writes:

<<  would you call 24F a chill?>>

Yeah, if you get some of that that would be cool.<tee hee>

<< All that I have now is the damp desert soil, with my car broke down
 i'm unable to get to lancaster to buy any, plus the car used up my
 money anyway.>>

Bummer. Well, use what you've got. Sift it or something to make it nice. If
they are TB seeds some of them should be pretty strong, Dennis. Might be some
weaklings in the group, too, seeds being seeds. You'll know when they come
<< and i don't are put the pot in the ground, as the elm ree oots will
 gow up into the pot and istroy anyhing in it.>>

Humm. I don't think it has to go into the ground. When I do seeds outside I
put them in a little pot and cover it with a scrap of screen or something so
no critters can get them and leave it on the deck. Things sprout when the
spring comes.

<< lasted eyord.>>

I know what you mean. I'm having trouble with my keyboard in that area, too.
Have to really lean on the "c,"  "x" and "s" sometimes. Irritating.

Anner Whitehead