Re: SPEC: TEC's

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

	While we have this tec thread going, has anybody had any experience
with FRECKLETEC?  I just bought it and was intrigued with its
description, particularly the upright foliage, and not the sprawling
type.  I have seen it  listed in only one catalog.  Who on the list
can tell us more about it?

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (a surprise killing frost this morning that wasn't
in last night's forecast)

On 26 Nov 99, at 10:39, HIPSource@aol.com wrote