SPU: recommendations?

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

After seeing how much Spurias like it here (and how little the mice seem to
like their taste) I've decided to take the plunge.

Spurias don't seem to get mentioned often and I don't yet have a feel for
what might be considered real "standouts" in the field.

I'd love to hear some ideas on which might be good for a starter collection
(I'm drawn to tall ones, BTW). Descriptions or photos would be especially
helpful.

Thanks,
Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b

      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 2.9 Intro & NO annual fee! Apply online today!