From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> From: "sidneygardener" <sidneygardener@email.msn.com>
> Walter,
> What catolog did you find FRECKLETEC in?
> Cindy

	FRECKLETEC is listed in the 1999 Nicholls Gardens catalog from Diana
Nicholls.  The address is

		Nicholls Gardens
		4724 Angus Dr.
		Gainesville, VA  20155

		"I. tectorum FRECKLETEC (Steele/Wood 92)  Light lavender with
freckles on falls.  Erect as opposed to weeping foliage.  12" $6.00"

	Always lots of interesting things in this catalog and the plant
quality is excellent. Diana always has several 'exclusives.'  I
highly recommend this source.  There is also a web site you can find
through the links on the AIS pages.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8