Re: SPU: recommendations?

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Christy writes,
>Spurias don't seem to get mentioned often and I don't yet have a feel for
>what might be considered real "standouts" in the field.
Several spurias have been mentioned on the favorites lists.  It is this sort
of query where I'm hoping compiling the list will prove useful.  If the
brings up the spurias, then a search of the archives should give more info
including the possibility of asking the one who submitted it as a favorite
for more specifics if the original post did not give all the info needed.
would be a starting place, at least.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7

      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 2.9 Intro & NO annual fee! Apply online today!