OT-Bio - Peter Maynard

It is about time for an introduction re. Thomas Maynard by registration but usually known as Peter. Worked for Kodak when I was a frequent visitor to Rochester N.Y.but now retired for 18yrs. Was Secretary to the British Iris Society for ten years and subsequently  President for three. Judging for the Joint Iris Committee and garden Judge for BIS Trials. Grow some bearded for garden trials  but mainly  grow and breed  P.C.Is,  along with Siberians and species. Growing in S.E.England, coastal plain, USDA equiv: Zone 8, soil neutral sandy loam. Reading your enjoyable messages I sometimes wonder if I have joined the most suitable  robin for my interests but will hang around for a while and see!

Best wishes,
Peter Maynard