Re: OT-Bio - Peter Maynard

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

>    It is about time for an introduction re. Thomas  Maynard by
>registration but usually known as Peter. Worked for Kodak when I was  a
>frequent visitor to Rochester N.Y.but now retired for 18yrs. Was Secretary
>to  the British Iris Society for ten years and subsequently&nbsp;
>President for  three. Judging for the Joint Iris Committee and garden
>Judge for BIS Trials. Grow some bearded&nbsp;for garden trials&nbsp; but
>mainly&nbsp; grow and breed&nbsp; P.C.Is,&nbsp; along with Siberians and
>species. Growing in S.E.England, coastal plain, USDA equiv: Zone&nbsp;8,
>soil  neutral sandy loam. Reading your enjoyable messages I sometimes
>wonder if I have  joined the most suitable&nbsp; robin for my interests
>but will hang around for a  while and see!  Best wishes, Peter Maynard

	Welcome Peter...there is a mailing list called the SIBROB also
	on the ONElist family of mailing lists and we would be delighted
	to have you join us. In my "signature" is the URL for the SIBROB
	so just click and join. If you have any trouble, please feel free
	to e-mail privately. Thank you...

	Ellen

To view the Siberian iris archives:
http://www.mallorn.com/lists/sibrob/
http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-photos/

Society for Siberian Irises web page:
http://w3.one.net/~wilsonjh/ssi.htm

       GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 9.9 Fixed & NO annual fee! Apply online today!