Re: CULT:SPEC: Lloyd's I. tectorum

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/27/99 5:48:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
z88keys@mindspring.com writes:

<< Dear Anner: No, I have not tried bearded pollen on the tectorums, but will
 certainly try a few crosses this year. Thank you for the challenge. I will
 also try the tectorum alba on the seedlings aforementioned. >>

Lloyd, do you need any white tectorum seeds? I have a few from my selfed
plants. They are idiot's delight to get going. No chill needed and they bloom
the second year.

<< This has been lovely weather, - much  much nicer than summer was....>.

Now that is the understatement of the year! This was a hot, dry, depressing
summer, intermittently enlivened by major hurricanes. Recent weather has been
balmy and has found me trying to find things to do in the yard. We even had
some rain last night. But they say the low temperatures will be in the
mid-teens by Wednesday, so it is time to batten down the hatches, I suppose.

<,  Also had a nice SDB last week S blue F aqua-green. >>

How splendid, Lloyd. You sound like you have been getting some lovely green
and aqua seedlings lately. It is all very exciting!

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com