Re: CULT: soaking seeds

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

Ginny writes:

>Two weeks in panty hose.  I put mine in the tank of the loo though.  That
way
>water is certainly changed daily.

Mine made it from the loo to pots last weekend and from their I filled the
old refrigerator in the garage with pots.  Saw signs of roots on some of
the seeds when planting and our weather has been pretty warm for this
time of year.  Trying to stall them until it gets colder.  Pretty much took
all the space in the fridge, so got some looks :).  So the process so far
is from freezer, to panty hose in toilet tank, to pots stored in fridge.
Now
if this could only be explained to a non plant person!  Go ahead, try.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7