RE: CAT:Spuria

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

Thanks for all the recommendations! My shopping list has grown much larger
than the space I'm planning to plant. I'll have to trim it down to a
manageable size since I'm certain Skip won't care to give up any more of
his lawn.

I'm finally finding some time to catch up on reading some of the Journals
(I'm up to April 99) and after seeing some of Shepard's new offerings I'm
willing to find out for myself if there are differences enough to think in
terms of warm and cold area spurias. That near black is a beaut!

So far, I've seen ads from Chehalem Gardens and Durio Gardens which also
list spurias. I'll have to keep digging to find an address for Niswonger.

Thanks again for all your help.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA Spring is back.. the grass is green and dandelions are
blooming.. weird year.