Re: HIST: Peabody Irises?

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/27/99 11:07:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

<<
 Anner, didn't Anne Lowe publish in HIPS the article from the Peabody
 Alumni magazine I sent her several years ago?  Now, that you got me
 to thinking, it might not have been i. germanica, but I thought it
 was.  In the earlier days of this tradition, it probably was I.
 germanica, but later on, it might not have been.  Can you find the
 Hips article?  I think it was in her last issue as editor.  If I
 still have the magazine, it is buried in a box in the attic.

I thought the whole story sounded familiar and could not understand why I
would know something like that about Peabody but I could not recall where I
had heard it. I've got the full run of ROOTS right here beside me and I'll
check and report back. Thanks for the lead, Walta.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com