Re: CULT: About the List Survey

From: HIPSource@aol.com

Greetings.

Donald Eaves, who is pulling together the results of our list survey informs
me that to date about 70 people have posted lists of irises which they have
found to be superior garden plants.

These lists include bearded and beardless irises of all ages, sizes, and
types, including Iris species. This amount of response is absolutely
wonderful and The Borer and I are ecstatic about your very generous support
of the survey.

Now, Donald wants more data to compile, so we would like to hear from even
more folks, if you would please be so kind.

In lieu of groveling, I leave you with this high-toned motivational sentiment:

"It is the duty of every man to endeavor that something maybe added by his
industry to the hereditary aggregate of knowledge and happiness. To add much
can indeed be the lot of few, but to add something, however little, every man
may hope."

Samuel Johnson, The Rambler, June 11, 1751

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com