Re: SPEC: Iris polystachya Thunb.

From: "David Slootmans" <d.slootmans@worldonline.nl>

Dear Anner,thank you very much for your kind help,my plant is in its
juveniles and i will keep
it in my small greenhouse for the winter.
At this moment it looks a bit like a Sisyrinchium
with curled leaves .

I have more species allied to Iris from the
southern hemisphere,do you know of other
members which are interested in those ?