Re: HIST: Peabody Irises?

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

Anner, didn't Anne Lowe publish in HIPS the article from the Peabody
Alumni magazine I sent her several years ago?  Now, that you got me
to thinking, it might not have been i. germanica, but I thought it
was.  In the earlier days of this tradition, it probably was I.
germanica, but later on, it might not have been.  Can you find the
Hips article?  I think it was in her last issue as editor.  If I
still have the magazine, it is buried in a box in the attic.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS