Sent: Saturday, November 27, 1999 8:42 PM
Subject: [iris-talk] RE: REBLOOMING RECORDER

A NOTE TO EVERYONE.  THE RECORDER IS OFF TO THE PRINTER MONDAY.  IF YOU WERE SENDING ANY ARTICLES, PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING AND ADVERTIZING FOR THE SPRING ISSUE.  ONLY 3 MONTHS UNTIL WE DO THIS AGAIN.  WE HOPE THAT THE RECORDER WILL BE IN THE MAIL BY THE 10TH OF DECEMBER.  I WISH TO THANK ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS SINCE THIS IS THE FIRST RECORDER FOR MY EDITOR AND ME.  CHARLIE

Click Here