Re: RE: REBLOOMING RECORDER

From: Christa Royer <croyer@fastrans.net>

Hi Patrick,
I'm not Charlie, but I can answer your question. The REBLOOMING RECORDER
is issued twice a year by the Reblooming Iris Society. As the name
suggests it is composed of articles pertaining to reblooming iris. It is
available to members of the Reblooming Iris Society. You may obtain it
by joining the society. Membership dues are:
Single  $5.00    Family        $6.00  Triennial   $13.00 and $15.00.
And While you are at it you really should order the Cumulative Checklist
of Reblooming Iris.
It list over 2500 known rebloomers and their blooming zones.It costs
$13.00. A check to Charlie Brown, Membership Chairman 3114 So FM 131,
Dennison, TX 75020 , for one or both will give you hours of pleasurable
reading. Charlie is also the new RIS president.
    BTW I believe in a previous post he said the cost of membership
would be going up after the first of the year.

Christa Royer