CULT: Cutworms

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/27/99 5:22:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com writes:

<<  However, with the help of some experts we have come to find out that it
was a CUTWORM. ... Normally, cutworms do not attack irises.  So, what is it
that caused this one to have such a voracious appetite to eat the iris??? >>

Thought so.

I can't speak to the normative frequency of attack but I believe they will
eat what is at hand when hungry. You may wish to check the Archives about
cutworms eating irises. I believe Rick Tasco in California had some useful
things to say about this at one time.

Anner Whitehead