Sent: Sunday, November 28, 1999 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-talk] RE: REBLOOMING RECORDER

Hi Patrick,
I'm not Charlie, but I can answer your question. The REBLOOMING RECORDER
is issued twice a year by the Reblooming Iris Society. As the name
suggests it is composed of articles pertaining to reblooming iris. It is
available to members of the Reblooming Iris Society. You may obtain it
by joining the society. Membership dues are:
Single  $5.00    Family        $6.00  Triennial   $13.00 and $15.00.
And While you are at it you really should order the Cumulative Checklist
of Reblooming Iris.
It list over 2500 known rebloomers and their blooming zones.It costs
$13.00. A check to Charlie Brown, Membership Chairman 3114 So FM 131,
Dennison, TX 75020 , for one or both will give you hours of pleasurable
reading. Charlie is also the new RIS president.
    BTW I believe in a previous post he said the cost of membership
would be going up after the first of the year.

Christa Royer

Patrick Orr wrote:

> Charlie, What is the Reblooming Recorder?  Does it list all the irises
> that have been reported as rebloomers?  If so, how can I obtain a
> copy? Patrick Orr
> PatrickJOrr@Hotmail.com
> Zone 9 Region 15
> Member: AIS, TBIS, SDIS (local)