Re: Re:SPU: recommendations

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

fleurdelis wrote:

> The only reason that I did not purchase more this year was because the
> blooms were seriously attacked by ants.

Like others, I am not aware of such a thing.

Spurias without ants are rare to unheard of. Spurias damaged by ants is
a new concept.

A few years ago at a national, York, I believe, at one of the banquets
the beautiful centerpieces included spurias.

At least half a dozen ants left the centerpiece, and all headed toward
one lady at the table. She commented, "They must like me because I am
sweet." Her loving hubby's immediate reply was, "Those are grease ants."

Their marriage survived.

Gerry
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com