Re: Re: HIST: SPEC: Paltec (pallida crosses)

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/28/99 6:25:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
janclarx@hotmail.com writes:

<<  Oh, and here I was thinking I could just open the pod, and scatter them
in
 the garden. :( >>

You can. Just let Mother Nature take car of them. But remember that Mother
Nature has lots of seeds and you have ony a few. Also, She may be more
interested in seeing to the continuance of some seed-eating organism one day
than in looking after what comes out of your interesting pod.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com