OT: Iris-talk info webpage

  • To: "Iris-Talk" <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: OT: Iris-talk info webpage
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 20:49:13 -0500

I invite you to visit the following webpage for info on the Iris-talk list. I have just updated this page which is a part of the CIS website.

This includes detailed subscribe and unsubscribe info, subject tag listings and information that enables YOU to administer/manage your Iris-talk subscription and any other ONElist subscriptions you may have.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society (CIS)
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca
Canadian Iris Society (CIS) website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website:
http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/2003/index.html
Iris-talk info: http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS/iristalk.html