Re: CULT: About the List Survey

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/29/99 11:35:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
connollym@juno.com writes:

<<  All of the above bloom every year,  look good from the porch, and thrive
 despite neglect.  >>

Thank you so much, Marcia. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your contribution and
we are delighted to have it. Very nice to meet you!

My sincere thanks also to John Bruce for his continuing support of our

We are still hoping to get some lists in from here and there. I've been
working with Donald on  the compilation, and my sense is we really could use
some more information on the Japanese irises.

But we welcome information on any kinds of irises which have proven to be
fine garden plants. So if you are growing something a bit out of the
mainstream and it is doing well, or if you have something flourishing outside
of what is thought to be its possible range, please pop up with that data
even if you have already sent in a list. Or if you neglected to mention an
old favorite which deserves some recognition and have been regretting leaving
it off your list, now is the time to remedy that omission.

Anner Whitehead