Re: SPU:cult

From: Gmbeasle@aol.com

In a message dated 11/28/1999 11:33:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DWiris@aol.com writes:
>  I like pine needle mulch, too, but don't have enough to mulch whole beds.
>
>  Dorothy Willott

I used pine needle mulch when I lived in RI, after I observed that not much
grew under the pine trees in back of my house.  I would just go up there and
rake it into bags and bring it back to the yard.

RosalieAnn (now near Baltimore, MD down  south of Washington DC where it's
about a week to 10 days warmer than Baltimore)