CULT: Confirming All Survey Participants

From: HIPSource@aol.com

I've been doing some double checking on data for our Very Best of Our Best
Survey. The responses have been coming in waves and Donald and I don't want
to loose anything in the shuffle and miss tabulating anyone's contribution.

Here is a list which I have made from the Archives of all the people I think
have participated to date. It would help if everyone who has posted their
stalwarts would skim it and make sure their name is included. If you don't
see yours, kindly drop Anner a little note at HIPSource@aol.com so she can
locate your list in the files and make sure it gets included. If I have you
listed with an address it would be good to receive your last name so I don't
have to go looking for your BIO post.

Kramb, Perry, Glaser, BrownD, BrownM, Mason, Modra, Honkanen, Darlington,
Cathicamp, Meyer, Fisher, Liddiard, JonesB, JonesJ, Stone, Cook, Johnson,
Kuyt, Koekkoek, Moores, Prins, Lewonski, Bear, Title, Gormley, Yates, Poling,
Rocha, Rivera, Roberson, Karr, Dyer, Forte, Tyerman, PatinDallas, Orr, Price,
Boehm, Sutton, Greenfield, Mark, Connolly, Miller, Mann, Mahan, Boydston,
Zurbrigg, Eckhoff, Bruce, Wilson, Walters, Clark, Vernon, Hensler, Loveland,
Guest, Walker, Stiefel, Pryor, White, Beasley, Snyder, Natale, Gallagher,
Willot, Eaves, Whitehead

Anner Whitehead
"I shall continue to be an impossible person so long as those who are
possible remain possible" --Bakunin

Stop waiting for web pages to load... eAcceleration has given away
millions of copies of Webcelerator. It is the best in its category
and its completely FREE!Our website also has lots of other free stuff