REB:Bumblebee Delight

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

I posted earlier that I had a rebloom stalk on this Iris. With the weather
as it is here, that stalk will not make it to bloom. I has not shown color
and I did not protectit from freezing. I cut it and cut the bloom open. The
colors were not BBD. I have a miss ID on this one. It did not bloom this
spring.

Off to the compost pile after bloom next year.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet.com
People who live in glasshouses should dress in the basment