Re: REF: best median vote

From: GardnrJan1@aol.com

In a message dated 11/29/99 10:28:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jbruce@infinet.com writes:

<< he plants listed were not just growing as expected,  but growing
 well enough to make me think "wow" as I surveyed nearly 1000 TBs.
 (Sorry, no time for medians today :) ) >>
John and other listers,
     I'd like to echo this outstanding growth list WITH a median which,
though planted even a month later than the others I have, is prouting
increases at an astounding rate: BEING BUSY (SDB).   This little workhorse
has NINE increases and it far and away has increased more than others planted
before it.
    And thanks to JB, I have a Harvest of Memories rz that is increasing
happily and looks like it was just about to pop up a rebloom stalk except
that for two days we're gonna have lows between 22-27 degrees and highs only
around 50.   The very reason I cut the two stalks still trying to open, Coral
Charmer (also from JB...THANKS) and two more buds on Misty Twilight.
Used Ginger Ale for the vase solution and I hope it works as well as I've
heard Sprite does.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC where I'm not supposed to be shivering like this...brrrr