Re: 25 favorites

From: rainbowiris@att.net

Donald,

Here's my 2 cents worth on the iris favorites (in no
particular order). I have only listed TB's and BB's as
the IB's and shorter don't do as well here.

TB
Dynamite
Stairway to Heaven
Victoria Falls
Persian Berry
Cycles
City Lights
Local Color
Winterland
Titan's Glory
Let's Boogie
Rustler
Mariachi Music
Silverado
Joyce Terry
Glacier Point
Orange Celebrity
Cranberry Ice
Thornbird
Seakist
Cherub's Smile

BB's
Batik
Honky Tonk Hussy

Being a commercial grower, I may be a little biased more
towards the garden qualities rather than the show
qualities. Hope this won't disqualify me

Thanks for your efforts,

Cliff Snyder
Rainbow Iris Farm
Bartlett, TX