Favorites

From: "Earnest Royal" <royal2@wk.net>

Hello everyone I have enjoyed all the talk on the list. I would like to
list my 25 favorite Tall Bearded Iris that grow and bloom well for me. I
live in a small town Kirksey, Ky. Western end of the state. My home club is
Ken-Ten, in Region # 7.

Acoma
Arctic Express : this Iris had everything going for it the last two years.
Increase, stalks, bloom rate.
Battle Royal
Breakers
Caribbean Dream
City Lights
Classic Look
Conjuration
Cross Current
Emperor's Concerto
Holly Golightly
Honky Tonk Blues
Indigo Princess
Johnny Reb
Kathleen Kay Nelson
Lady Friend
Lemon Chess
Lion's Share
Ominous Stranger
Pink Starlet
Private Treasure
Social Event
Vigilante
Wishful Thinking
Yaquina Blue

Being someone that loves to grow Iris, I wanted to thank everyone that took
their time and listed there favorites. Because it was so interesting to
read about other varieties that I was not familiar with.

Earnest Royal
Kirksey, Ky.
Zone 6/7