Re: REB: leaf blades per fan

  • Subject: Re: REB: leaf blades per fan
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 22:12:57 -0400

After some checking  On-line check list, a few things.

No children registered for Rosalie Figge, and only one for Double shot.

I would suspect that how reliable a plant is for rebloom is a combination of vigour and the MLC. That is the more it grows, the more fans will reach the MLC for that cultivar. the lower the MLC the sooner the fans will reach MLC.

Summer rebloomers seem to all be Early (E) bloomers. Fall cyclic rebloomers are more likely to be M, or EM.

Violet Miracle seems to be one of the best producers of rebloom children. Can someone do a leaf count of this cultivar.

Chuck Chapman