Re: Re:Rebloom cold record?

  • Subject: Re: Re:Rebloom cold record?
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 08:42:47 -0500

My location, near Winnipeg Manitoba, is also rated as 2b, although I think it's a mini climate, Z3.

Right now, there's SDB's Wizard of Hope, Blueberry Tart and MDB Forever Violet reblooming, all hybridized by Chuck. What confused me was that Blueberry Tart has been in the same spot since I planted it in 2002, and this is the first year that clump has rebloomed, although other, younger, clumps have rebloomed. It's possible I disturbed it's roots, planting something else nearby earlier this summer.

Autumn Jester and Forever Blue regularly rebloom here as well, but nothing on AJ this year, and only minor rebloom on FB so far, when it often reblooms in July and Sept.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3

----- Original Message ----- From: <irischapman@aim.com>