Re: Cult: Seed Planting Question

  • Subject: Re: Cult: Seed Planting Question
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:37:27 -0500

On Oct 15, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Linda Smith wrote:

I have a lady here in my VAIS group in AZ that has received seeds from
someone in Alaska,
She wants to know how to plant them.

If she received seeds from Alaska, my guess is that they're beardless irises rather than bearded. If so, she'll probably have a much easier time germinating them. Do you know what type of seeds she received?

Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com
The Irises of Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com/iris/
Wallplates With Panache - http://lfrazer.com/wallplates/