Re: CULT: Schreiners' roots

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Schreiners' roots
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:51:15 -0700 (PDT)

Linda,

No fair, it's not like I needed another one to add to my own wish
list.

I think that pedigree might interest me.  Was it the pedigree that
caught your attention?  I know that sometimes you favor certain lines.

I'm
intrigued by "lime" in the description.  I hope to hear how "lime" the color
really is.

Christian