RE: HYB: CULT: Garden labels

  • Subject: RE: HYB: CULT: Garden labels
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 23:07:04 -0500

I have my whole family on the look out for mini blinds at rummage sales.
When I see them I go back at the end of the sale and get them for nothing or
nearly.  I use them in the garden as markers until I put in permanent
markers.  I use the sharpie permanent marker and I am careful to put the
writing in the ground at the snow will wash them clean.

Hope this helps.
Holte's Hen House Iris Gardens
New Berlin WI