OT-BIO Anja Pansin

  • Subject: OT-BIO Anja Pansin
  • From: "Anja Pansin/Wolfgang Zirkel" <zirpan@freenet.de>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 19:38:19 +0200

OT-BIO Anja Pansin
Hello everyone, I am new to this mailing list. I am an iris lover from Germany
and I have been reading your conversations for many months now. Finally I
decided to join the list. I am 38 years old and I live in the South-West of
Germany. My favorite irises are SDBs but I also grow TBs, IBs, BBs and MDBs
and a few beardless irises. I started hybridizing SDBs and TBs two years ago
and am excited what will come out of this. So far I have learned a lot from
your messages and I hope to learn a lot more in the future. But please excuse
my bad English (I hope to improve my English, too).
Anja