Re: HYB: CULT: Garden labels

  • Subject: Re: HYB: CULT: Garden labels
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:52:06 -0700

Scarlett,

I have no idea.  I know Linda R. tried them in Prescott when she first
started w same results.
I would think you have alkaline water like we do. (If that is what causes
it).  I can't think of anything else. Surely you have the same sun as us.
HA!!

I've never used that method, but I have left pvc pipe out and that's what
happens to it. It also becomes very brittle.

Linda in CW AZ