CULT: weather

  • Subject: CULT: weather
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:03:57 -0400

Well, it looks as if a November warmup is on the way, and if the stalks can
survive playing tag with freezes over the next few days, maybe there'll be a
chance to see some more new rebloomers.  I see a stalk on a cross between
'Eternal Bliss' and 'Alleluia'.  How I'd love to get 'Alleluia's color in a
rebloomer.  Just three of 5 seeds germinated from the cross.  --  Griff