[iris] Re:Rebloom cold record?

I got word today that my SDB 'Autumn Jester' is in currently in rebloom in Brandon Manitoba in Canadian Ag zone 2b. As Canadian ag zones are ranked a bit differently then USA zones, this could very well be ag zone 2a USA rating.

Has anyone heard of rebloom in  zone 2a before?

Autumn Jester rebloomed here up to about two weeks ago when it finnally ran out of mature fans. Usually in a clump bloom until end of August. A real problem finding fans to ship. Started rebloom about a week after spring bloom finished.

Chuck Chapman