From: loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com>
Subject: [iris] HYB TBXTB seeds available-list edited
To: iris@hort.net
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 3:05 AM

    All the seeds are finally ripe and dry!

Here is the list of the seeds still available for adoption:

      DD
     pod
     pol
     seeds left

      tt08-13
     frappe
     TB06-07a=coral satin x mid eve
     25

      tt08-30
     boysenberry
     scotland yard
     19

      tt08-33
     battle star
     heartbreak hotel
     30

      tt08-37
     TT06-01e=juicy fruit x pagan pink
     april jewel
     26

      tt08-40
     TT06-01d=juicy fruit x pagan pink
     slapstick
     23

      tt08-44
     TT06-01d=juicy fruit x pagan pink
     avona
     29

      tt08-47
     earl of essex
     special feature
     20

      tt08-51
     syncopation
     TT05-10a=perfect interlude X enchanting
     26

      tt08-52
     TT05-10a=perfect interlude X enchanting
     TT05-20b=liaison x easter time
     54

      tt08-53
     TT05-28j=ringo X gyp ro
     TT05-10a=perfect interlude X enchanting
     53

      tt08-55
     TT05-10a=perfect interlude X enchanting
     bushwacked
     47

      tt08-58
     TT05-20b=liaison x easter time
     TT05-09e=cerf x liaison
     20

Pictures of some of the seedlings i've used in these crosses are on
iris-photo.
Will add the missing ones as soon as i get my computer back from the
"doctor's", hoping all my picture data will still be there after
it's been
treated for virus invation...

I also can send the picture off line so you can figure out where the crosse
you fancy comes from.

Have fun with this list.

The next list will include the medians, but i must sort it out first, more
than 500 pods to chose from, it's hard to decide!

Loic