[iris] Cult: Seed Planting Question

 Anyone,

I have a lady here in my VAIS group in AZ that has received seeds from
someone in Alaska,
She wants to know how to plant them.

I don't know a lot about growing iris from seeds.

 In our case, since we don't have really cold winters, I've told her they
need to go in refrigerator crisper until Jan.

What does anyone suggest we should do here in central N. AZ. ?

And I've also heard that you can't store them next to fruit. Any thoughts on
that?

And should they be in a sealed bag or airtight box, or should they get air
circulation??

Linda in -N. Central AZ