[iris] CULT: Schreiners' roots

Of the new & newish TBs that arrived from Schreiners lately, COUNTY CORK and MEDICI PRINCE really put on the new root growth in their temporary holding (window box full of Miracle Gro potting mix). Finally got enough seedlings in the ground to free up enough pots to get them moved to their "permanent" home yesterday.

Only one or two new roots each on the others, but COUNTY CORK really went to town. CC is one that caught my eye at the Portland Convention a few years ago as having some breeding potential for my stuff - very pleased to see all that fast root growth!

COUNTY CORK  (Schreiner, R. 2006) Sdlg. JJ 1305-A. TB, 36" (91 cm), M
Lime yellow (RHS 1C) self; beards yellow in throat, lime at end. EE 927-C: (Starlight Express x Salmon Band) X Magical Encounter. Roris, Schreiner 2007
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8