Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:37:27 -0500
From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
Subject: Re: [iris] Cult: Seed Planting Question

On Oct 15, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Linda Smith wrote:

I have a lady here in my VAIS group in AZ that has received seeds from
someone in Alaska,
She wants to know how to plant them.

If she received seeds from Alaska, my guess is that they're beardless
irises rather than bearded.  If so, she'll probably have a much easier
time germinating them.  Do you know what type of seeds she received?

Laurie