To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] HYB: CULT: Garden labels

Griff, I find this to be the case, too.? I usually keep them in my pocket so they're in the house when not in use.??Often I?put the names on the markers before leaving?the house. ?The pens don't seem to last as long when?left lying in the sun.? I?buy three at a time and use one until I?can't get the paint to run any more, then I switch to another.????

It's not perfect, but I like the results.? The fine tipped paint pen leaves a dark, thin line that I like, and it doesn't fade.? I have two compressed disc in my neck, and I can't use the label makers that you squeeze.?

<<The ones I've tried require shaking them to keep them damp, and dry out fast while being used. >>