  From: Anja Pansin/Wolfgang Zirkel
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 7:38 PM
  Subject: [iris] OT-BIO Anja Pansin

  OT-BIO Anja Pansin
  Hello everyone, I am new to this mailing list. I am an iris lover from
Germany
  and I have been reading your conversations for many months now. Finally I
  decided to join the list. I am 38 years old and I live in the South-West of
  Germany. My favorite irises are SDBs but I also grow TBs, IBs, BBs and MDBs
  and a few beardless irises. I started hybridizing SDBs and TBs two years
ago
  and am excited what will come out of this. So far I have learned a lot from
  your messages and I hope to learn a lot more in the future. But please
excuse
  my bad English (I hope to improve my English, too).
  Anja