REB:Report and more

October 04, 2009:

I've just spent the last couple of hours making a round trip to Bowling
Green (KY) to pillage the display garden.  It's really okay.  I have
permission.  REMARKABLE, a truly remarkable rebloomer by Raymond Smith
fell upon hard times in my personal garden.  I'd contributed rhizomes
back in 1998 and knew it still grew there, so I retrieved a start.

Wish I'd thought to take my camera!

List of things currently blooming:
Feed Back
Again & Again (3 different clumps)
Earl of Essex
Echo Location (each mature rhizome)(3 stalks)
Star Gate (each mature rhizome)(4 stalks)
Returning Chameleon (3 stalks)
Harvest of Memories (stalk-not open yet)
Bridge In Time (stalk-not open yet)

Attached is a picture (stripped in iris-talk) of a misnamed iris
currently blooming in the BG Display garden.  It is marked as Victoria
Falls, but my guess is that it is Monty Byers introduction "Tea
Leaves."  It's quite tall.

Any guesses?  Linda?

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris
KY Zone 6

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of unknown_I.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of unknown_side_I.jpg]