From: iris DIGEST <iris-owner@hort.net>

To: iris-digest@hort.net

Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 11:45 am

Subject: [iris] iris DIGEST V1 #949

      iris DIGEST        Wednesday, October 21 2009        Volume 01 : Number
949        In this issue:            [iris] REB: leaf blade count
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:24:23 -0400  From: Linda Mann
<lmann@lock-net.com>  Subject: [iris] REB: leaf blade count    Chuck, I
tried to count leaves, but too many are gone (rotted off in all   the rain
this summer/fall) to give good numbers.  On those with maiden   bloom, the
count ranges from 2 to 8, most have 4 to 6 (counting the dead   leaves I can
still see).    Is that useful?    One of the non-maidens has about 12.
Linda Mann  east TN    ------------------------------    End of iris DIGEST V1