Re: REB: leaf count

  • Subject: Re: REB: leaf count
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:05:36 -0400

Thanks Chuck - I forgot about leaf scars!

I appreciate the tip and reminder.

It will be a challenge to count leaf scars on most of these because new fans are so jammed on top of the blooming ones, but worth it if it will help sort out the 'cycles' from the "summers" (or should I just call them cycleplus?)

Do you have enough data on maiden bloom to be able to tell if leaf count holds up as a predictor for them as well as for mature plants?

Linda Mann
east TN